Re: Tenchi 101 info on Mihoshi

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Tenchi 101 info on Mihoshi
date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 04:04:09 -0500
Kathleen Faulconer wrote:

> ^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
>
> > At 07:37 PM 10/31/00 -0800, Kathleen Faulconer wrote:
> > >Lady Kakijo (getting more like rep and KD every day....sigh)
> >
> > pff you wish ;P heh, seriously your not even close, that was gentle mockery
> > and the moron deserved it, no swearing or beastiality refrences, or graphix
> > explinations of felatio and inserting things in various orifaces. Hell i
> > held back and couldn't help but throw some blunt insults at her with a
> > little swearing.
>
> Naaaa, there is no way I could compete, although I think Melissa is in the
> running.
> I don't aspire to your flowery turn of phrase, but I am getting to be a little
> less tolerant of these idiots.
> BTW, with no less than eight spelling and punctuation mistakes in three
> sentences, there is no way that person is a lawyer....a doctor, maybe. ;-)

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Considering in college I worked as a Pharmacy Tech and grew up with a
mom as a nurse I can fully say without hesitation that doctor's are the largest
grouping of people without actual writing skills. What they get away with
would have 1st graders with their noses in a corner 24/7.

> I would be surprised if she is an adult, or if she even understands the
> mysterious way that ML posts end up in her mail box....I think her use of the
> word "stuff" says it all. She probably mis-spelled her own first name.....
>
> Kath

I agree Kath. Dumbass Attorney doesn't have an "I" in it anywhere.

--
replicant
Old School Street Fighter

New Member of #WEIRD#

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you." - Carl Jung

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs