Re: First 3,000

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: First 3,000
date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 00:54:26 -0800
At 03:23 AM 11/1/00 -0500, replicant wrote:
>SOLD!!!.....for $200.00 to Gregory Himes.
>Sorry, $25.00 would not be enough to get this
>item. As for JJH. I wouldn't sell that gopher fucking
>hermaphrodite a damn thing if his life depended on it.

now now now, id sell him lots of pointy rusty objects with the instructions
of 'run with as many of these in your hands as possible' Or better yet, my
pattented UFO caller! Sure it looks like a run of the mill .357, but its
really a special UFO radio signal, just point the muzzle looking end, which
is really the scanner at your temple and pull the switch, it reads your
thoughts and sends them to the aliens, if your a true beliver they'll come
for you

^_^x KD
"Idiots like you won't last long"-Saitoh/Rurouni Kenshin
---
http://kenshin-dono.com/
http://www.geocities.com/tenchi_mp

Kenshin fan 4 life ^_^x Amakakeruryunohirameki!!!!!!!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs