Re: Tenchi 101 info on Mihoshi

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Tenchi 101 info on Mihoshi
date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 03:49:25 -0500
Sherrin B Perkins wrote:

> Stop sending me stuff I'm am really annoyed by your e-mails. My daughter
> put my e-mail addres on your mailing list as a joke. But  now I don't
> think its funny.Please remove my name immediatley or I will press
> charges.
>

>                                         Sincerely,
>                                                          Sherrin Perkins Attorney
at Law

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
You are a friggin' idiot. Maybe, you should spend more time disciplining
your daughter and less time being bad at English(Your grammar and structure
both suck.) and threatening people with your failed attempts at being an
authority figure. Read you headers if you want off. We aren't here to be
your gophers for your daughters failed attempts at humor. I also, suggest
you back to college or at least get your degree from someplace that isn't
an "Accredited Mail Order Degree" scam, because it's dumbasses like you
that get innocent people fried or help farmers lose their land. Also, next time
you take the time to send us a mail I recommend you have it proofread by
your secretary or paralegal since it is obvious you don't know jack shit about
anything. They fucking do your job anyways. NOOGE!!! Damn ambulance
chasing fuck-up.

--
replicant
Old School Street Fighter

New Member of #WEIRD#

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you." - Carl Jung

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs