Re: Tenchi Movie

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Gregory Matteson <matteson@ccnet.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Movie
date Thu, 31 Oct 1996 23:33:23 -0800
At 05:36 PM 10/31/96 MST, you wrote:

>> A message to all the Tenchi Fan out there:
>>

>speaking of Tenchi books out there, I saw a listing yesterday for a
>"Ryouko booklet", which was just a short illustrated booklet on Ryouko...
>has anyone seen this? is it worth ordering?
>
>They had one for Aeka too, but who'd want that? ;)
>
>Magus

        There is a "Ryoko character book" ISBN 4-8291-7309-2 (and a series
of others). They are each 60 something pages, medium format, soft, half text
pages and half pictures. Unless you are really into the particular
character, they contain only a couple of pictures that aren't in other art
books. The text, as usual is too small for my middle-aged, surgically
"enhanced" eyes, even if my Japanese gets that good. (maybe I can scan the
text and enlarge it)

                                Greg M.

Search field Search string

archive list