Re: Question

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Question
date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 03:40:14 -0500
IronQQQ/鉄人QQQ/@top.win.ne.jp wrote:

> At 04:06 PM 10/31/2000 -0800, you wrote:
> >You aren't Nik, by any chance, are you?

probably

> I love this guy.  He's dumber than Mihoshi.

You have hereby been served.
As a Holy Knight of KOME this type of conduct is
unexceptable. The only allowable usage of Mihoshi
and the words stupid, dumb, ignorant, or dolt is in
reference to "TV Mihoshi". Any further outbursts
such as these and you shall be sentenced.

--
replicant
Old School Street Fighter

New Member of #WEIRD#

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you." - Carl Jung

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs