Re: First 3,000

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: First 3,000
date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 03:23:58 -0500
Gregory Himes wrote:

> --- replicant <replicant@northstate.net> wrote:
> > Gregory Himes wrote:
> >
> > > [plaque offers]
>
> > > I would suspect that $15 is way too low,
> > correct...
>
> > Yep. Let me know when you are serious.
>
> Well, I was sort-of-serious.  There were less copies
> made of several other Tenchi items, I just had to wait
> and be patient for someone who wanted the money more
> than the item.  Unless it is really gold plated, I'm
> not willing to spend more than $25 for it.  And from
> the images I've seen $15's more in the ballpark.
> However from a purely collectable standpoint, someone
> might be willing to pay a lot more.  I'm just not that
> crazy...
> Make an offer to JJH and tell him it doubles as a
> secret communicator, he might be willing to go as high
> as $200....  ^_^

SOLD!!!.....for $200.00 to Gregory Himes.
Sorry, $25.00 would not be enough to get this
item. As for JJH. I wouldn't sell that gopher fucking
hermaphrodite a damn thing if his life depended on it.

--
replicant
Old School Street Fighter

New Member of #WEIRD#

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you." - Carl Jung

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs