Re: Question

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Question
date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 03:20:33 -0500
Jeffrey Hyde wrote:

> What did we learn on the Tenchi mailing lists (On
> subjects and requests)true or false.
>
> Jeffrey Hyde
> JJHyde@bigfoot.com

I myself learned that you are a fucking pathetic wastoid with
too much free time and too many fingers. I have never wanted
to cut off anyone's hands(Ok, 1 person, but Zanfir sucks ass!
Fucking Pan-Flute) until now. Do us all a favor and run out into
traffic looking for juraian's. Hint: They are driving large semi-trucks
and love to have people stand in front of them while they are driving
at high speeds. Also, GET OFF MY FUCKING LIST!!!

---I suddenly feel like the Irish guy from Braveheart. I just need an
axe now.

--
replicant
Old School Street Fighter

New Member of #WEIRD#

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you." - Carl Jung

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs