Re: Dumbed Down ML Rant

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Dumbed Down ML Rant
date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 03:12:51 -0500
^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:

> At 05:39 AM 10/31/00 -0500, replicant wrote:
> >If you are looking for good "unbiased" opinions, then I suggest holding off
> >on the subscription of PSM. It IS a Playstation Magazine(Unofficial), but
> >only reports on PSX/PS2 news and forgets that the other worlds really
> >exist.
>
> ummm.. hello? Its a Playstation mag, of course it reports on only PS games.
> I find their reviews to be the most accurate and fair out there though, and
> like you said they have mentioned that the Dreamcast is cool before

I was under the impression that he wanted a good magazine based upon
multi-console reviews and info. If you want straight Sony stuff, then PSM
is probably the best. I still say Gamer's Republic is the best "Gamers" magazine

on the market.

> Although, they have gave mad props to the Dreamcast, but they are
> >still loyal Sony fans. Heck, without the PSX/PS2 they don't get paychecks.
> >If you want a very good magazine I highly recommend EGM or Gamer's
> >Republic(My fave! They even report on anime and J-Pop culture.).
>
> EGM is so overated

Maybe true, but it is still better for multi-console information than 95% of the

mags out.

--
replicant
Old School Street Fighter

New Member of #WEIRD#

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you." - Carl Jung

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs