Re: Dumbed Down ML Rant

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Dumbed Down ML Rant
date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 03:08:38 -0500
^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:

> oh ya, hey rep and anyone else who has one, how do you sit your ps2? i just
> set it down on its bottom like i do with all my systems, it came with a
> stand (target gave out a little package with a stand and some demos) but
> didn't bother setting it vertically cuz i dont know how stable it is and
> dont want it falling over =P

Vertical is the way to go. It is unbelievably quite stable in the in the
vertical stand. Granted not as stable as flat top style, but unless you
have people kicking balls in your room or pulling controller cables
like an idiot you should be cool. It looks cool as hell too.

--
replicant
Old School Street Fighter

New Member of #WEIRD#

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you." - Carl Jung

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs