Re: Just a few hours...

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kathleen Faulconer <rocket98@gte.net>
subject Re: Just a few hours...
date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 23:37:54 -0800

^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:

> heh thats cool. You get dressed up Kath?

No, I was going to...I had these leopard boots with huge platforms that I wanted
to make a costume around...maybe Peg Bundy or something....the shoes just make you

walk like her... ;-) But I ran out of time.

Jacob went as the 'other Ash' from Evil Dead....but decided not to wear a chain
saw for a hand at the last minute so I don't think anyone could know who he
was...he doesn't care, though....
Sarah went as a carton of milk. LOL! Actually, it was really impressive! She even

had a red and white striped straw to drop the candy into

Just now, nearly 11:30, I had really strong knocks on the door....police type
smacking on the door. Figuring I had locked my kids out, I ran to get it before
they woke up Buck...it was some dumbass teenagers! No costumes....just idiots
saying "trick or treat". When I peeked out, they started wailing on the door
again....so I grabbed some excess candy, opened the door a crack, and tossed the
candy as far out onto the dark lawn as I could....that took care of those pathetic

fools....
I think they are still out there...they need to go get a bloodhound.

> I was gona go as a half assed
> kenshin/samurai thing to work. I couldn't find those pants for cheap
> anywhere (on the sites i checked they were like almost 80 bucks!!) so i was
> just gona wear some hammer pants, snag a judo shirt, get some scar putty
> and strap my sword on my belt. But i didn't work today, so i said F it and
> instead of going out i just busted some PS2 all day.. damn systems eating
> my life! Ah well just as well, i dont know if i could bring a sword to work =P

You could probaby have brought a wooden sword to work. My parents were the sort
that realllllly got into halloween costumes when I was a kid. My dad had a sword
that he used with costumes like Mark Anthony, or pretty much any character he
could go as who would let him use the sword. It was awesome, and dangerous looking

until you got really close so you could see that it was metallic paint and of
course, not at all sharp. He even changed the handle (hilt?) to match the style of

outfit he would wear. They won a ton of costume prizes all with stuff they made
themselves.
I remember they were the coolest parents in town when the went to a party dressed

as Elenor Rigby and Father McKenzie...from the song that you young ones won't even

remember by the Beatles. My mom carried a doll head in a jar to go with the lyrics

"....wearing a face that she keeps in a jar by the door, who is it for?"
Now you probably know why I am such a strange parent!

Kath (rambling till the kids get home and I can lock up)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs