Re: Tenchi 101 info on Mihoshi

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kathleen Faulconer <rocket98@gte.net>
subject Re: Tenchi 101 info on Mihoshi
date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 23:10:22 -0800

^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:

> At 07:37 PM 10/31/00 -0800, Kathleen Faulconer wrote:
> >Lady Kakijo (getting more like rep and KD every day....sigh)
>
> pff you wish ;P heh, seriously your not even close, that was gentle mockery
> and the moron deserved it, no swearing or beastiality refrences, or graphix
> explinations of felatio and inserting things in various orifaces. Hell i
> held back and couldn't help but throw some blunt insults at her with a
> little swearing.

Naaaa, there is no way I could compete, although I think Melissa is in the
running.
I don't aspire to your flowery turn of phrase, but I am getting to be a little
less tolerant of these idiots.
BTW, with no less than eight spelling and punctuation mistakes in three
sentences, there is no way that person is a lawyer....a doctor, maybe. ;-)
I would be surprised if she is an adult, or if she even understands the
mysterious way that ML posts end up in her mail box....I think her use of the
word "stuff" says it all. She probably mis-spelled her own first name.....

Kath

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited