Re: Tenchi 101 info on Mihoshi

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: Tenchi 101 info on Mihoshi
date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:56:04 -0800
At 09:09 PM 10/31/00 -0600, Sherrin B Perkins wrote:
>Stop sending me stuff I'm am really annoyed by your e-mails. My daughter
>put my e-mail addres on your mailing list as a joke. But  now I don't
>think its funny.Please remove my name immediatley or I will press
>charges.
>

>					Sincerely,
>							 Sherrin Perkins Attorney at Law

*restrains himself*

Listen you stupid fist fuck, your daughter put you on as a joke, lovely,
then have her take you off or do it yourself. If your too god damn
incompetent to look at your headers to do that then goto this link
http://www.win.ne.jp/~doi/ML/ and do it yourself. Dont go threatening us
with lawsuits that we all know are complete bull shit because your stupid
daughter put you on this damn list

now piss off wanker

^_^x KD
"Now leave! Before I lose my sanity!" -Jon Talbain

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs