Re: Just a few hours...

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Just a few hours...
date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:49:22 -0800
Kathleen Faulconer wrote:

> Legacychaos@aol.com wrote:
>
> > In a message dated 10/31/00 3:38:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> > azabaro@ix.netcom.com writes:
[...]
> We only get about ten kids a year here, the houses are too far away from each
> other for them to want to make the journey, I think.
> It's dark, and no sign of kids yet....

Well, we usually get over 100 easily (~120 in years when 10/31 and 11/1 are
both weekdays, closer to 160 - 200 when both are weekend), and that's if
we stop giving stuff out by 10 PM! But this year was incredibly quiet; maybe
60-75 kids came by from when my father started giving out candy (4:30?) until
we closed up at 9 PM. Very unusual.

With a turnout this small, I couldn't realistically expect to see any anime
characters (unless you count that one Power Puff Girl). Well, looks like we
have a bunch of candy left to deal with...

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited