RE: KD's request

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com>
subject RE: KD's request
date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:50:49 -0800
At 10:19 PM 10/31/00 -0500, Melissa A McDonald wrote:

> Kenshin-dono wrote:
><snip>
>and try to fix your mail so that it doesn't reply to you instead of the ML
>when people hit reply <snip>
>

>As you wish, I will try to adjust it, however, I can't promise I can fix it,
>but I'll try.
>
>I am computer 'tolerant'....we sure as hell ain't friendly with each other!
>=-]
>
>( me and my PC that is )

LOL! me too =P just click a lot of stuff and if it doesn't crash it worked
right. Thats what i do

^_^x KD
"If builders built buildings the way programmers write programs, then the
first wood pecker that came along would destroy civilization" -Weinburgs Law

---
http://kenshin-dono.com/
http://www.geocities.com/tenchi_mp

Kenshin fan 4 life ^_^x Amakakeruryunohirameki!!!!!!!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs