Re: Just a few hours...

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: Just a few hours...
date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:49:19 -0800
At 06:10 PM 10/31/00 -0800, Kathleen Faulconer wrote:
>Only my own, kids. Sarah went as a generic anime babe, three years ago I
>think, when her attempt to make a Ryoko costume failed...I thought she looked
>very cool. Jacob went as Ash from Poke'mon, which at the time was neat
because
>his costume looked great and nobody knew yet what Poke'mon was. ;-)

heh thats cool. You get dressed up Kath? I was gona go as a half assed
kenshin/samurai thing to work. I couldn't find those pants for cheap
anywhere (on the sites i checked they were like almost 80 bucks!!) so i was
just gona wear some hammer pants, snag a judo shirt, get some scar putty
and strap my sword on my belt. But i didn't work today, so i said F it and
instead of going out i just busted some PS2 all day.. damn systems eating
my life! Ah well just as well, i dont know if i could bring a sword to work =P

>We only get about ten kids a year here, the houses are too far away from each
>other for them to want to make the journey, I think.
>It's dark, and no sign of kids yet....
>Kath

ya we got like no one either

^_^x KD
"It's not whether I win or lose, just as long as I piss you off!"-Morrigan
Aensland

---
http://kenshin-dono.com/
http://www.geocities.com/tenchi_mp

Kenshin fan 4 life ^_^x Amakakeruryunohirameki!!!!!!!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs