cc tenchi@ml.usagi.org, airmech@houston.rr.com, ami@ml.usagi.org,
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Washu .vs. Washu??
date Wed, 1 Nov 2000 07:21:15 +0000
On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, neal webb wrote:

>    Hey did anyone besifes me notice that when washu
> and meca- washu were going at it that meca-washu had a
> lot of mihoshi's facial features?  Like her eyes and
> other small things.

Um... yoohoo? That was the *point* of the whole *episode*...
Mecha-Washu was that way because one of Mihoshi's hairs got involved in
her making.

I *really* wonder how inattentive one has to be to miss *that*...

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
     ANT - Animeclub fuer Deutschland: http://www.anime.no.tomodachi.de/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string