Re: (noise) shiiiin....

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject Re: (noise) shiiiin....
date Sat, 30 Sep 2000 22:36:52 -0700
It's quiet. Too quiet...
Aawoooo.... (that's a wolf, howling.)

Me, I spent the day installing my new speakers/amp in my '90 Audi 100
Quattro. The 10 year old Bose system finally gave up the ghost. Tweaking
it still... (kimi no carrot cake still has a bit too much mid bass, but
boy, it hammers at the bottom! kidney massage!)
Also, I watched some baseball. A's romped, Giants lost a tough one.
Did an edit for Kaz, who is attending the Kajishima/Pioneer event in
Tokyo today. I don't know when he will update the new story, as he will
likely be tired from his Kyoto/Tokyo trip.
http://www.geocities.co.jp/AnimeComic/6587/
Watched my new DVDs again. I don't know if I like CG anime yet.
Let's see, two things get this list going.
POLITICS: Gore/Bush is a Butthead
RELIGION: Israel/Palestien are Buttheads.

Kuuta Kutani wrote:

> is it just me, or has it been _really_ quiet on the ML today?
> most quiet since july, quite possibly...
>
> *shrugs*
> -K.T.K
> --
> "SILENCE!
>  ...  I remember your gom jabbar, now you'll remember mine; I can kill with
> a word."  -Paul "Usul" Maud'dib, Dune
>
> (the movie. could be off a bit, i don't have it readily available for reference)

That is a cool movie. I saw it in a theater that was frankly crap, but
they handed out these small booklets which explained some of the
intracasies of the story. I had read the novel though, so I didn't need
it back then.
--
Radhaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?