Re: Anybody seen Sol Bianca?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject Re: Anybody seen Sol Bianca?
date Sat, 02 Sep 2000 20:34:40 -0700
The Sol Bianca I'm collecting is the new DVD, with six channel sound and
really impressive visuals. Cool anime!
The girls are well dressed, don't usually carry guns (so far) and they
command an amazing starship. Based on what I've seen so far, I'd
recommend it.

<snip>

--
Radhaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?

Oh, and Joe, change your reply-to in your mail client to blank so that
replies to your posts from the list go to the list and not just to you.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs