Re: Nice guys lose out?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Jorge Canales <jc50_2000@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Nice guys lose out?
date Sat, 2 Sep 2000 17:58:21 -0700 (PDT)
--- Ryo-oh-ki miyaad:
> sreogR .M divaD wrote:
> :Akuinnen:
> :>
> :> It's a well known fact that nice guys
> :> lose out. Why?
> :>
> :> Players:
> :> 1. More exciting
> :> 2. "I can change him."
> :> 3. Independant
> :> 4. Lot's of practice
> :>
> :> Nice guys:
> :> 1. Shy
> :> 2. Dependant, hence no need to return
> :>    affection
> :> 3. No Challenge
> :> 4. No practice
> :

[...]

> : Number 4, at least, is a pretty common
> : myth.  To quote Woody Allen:  "When
> : I'm by myself, I practice a lot."

*sniff*

>     It's like riding a bike.  If you ride
>     solo a lot, that's all that you're
>     good at.

o_O

*Gets closer to the screen of the monitor*

Huh?... ~_~ ...

Souka. But isn't there less danger of falling
if one rides solo... ^_^;

>     That doesn't guarantee that you're
>     good at riding in tandem --- much
>     less with a whole pack.

^.^! ... I guess it doesn't... We are still
talking about bikes, right... ^_^;

>     Going a little further, most "players"
>     would probably be terribly inexperienced
>     and immensely uncomfortable with more
>     than one member (i.e. his own) in a 3+
>     situation.

Bikes?... ^ ^; ...

>     "How to PK in RL"... maybe I should
>     write a book?  ^_^;

~,~ ... Bikes?... *sniffs* ... ^ ^;

I may need to run. Bikes are complicated...
^_^;

*Takes a deep breath*... ^_^;

- JC -

(Currently Listening to: 'Fly me to the Sky -
Kimagure Orange Road)

Psdt: I can't stop smiling... ^_^;

Search field Search string

archive list