Re: I want more Tenchi!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Joseph Riggs <josephriggs@earthlink.net>
subject Re: I want more Tenchi!
date Sat, 02 Sep 2000 09:26:50 -0700
Pat the Great wrote:

> Are there any plans for yet another movie, or a continuation of either
> the OVA or the TV series? Maybe a Tenchi Muyo first-person shooter for
> the PlayStation 2? Tenchi underwear? A Tenchi Muyo fighting game? To
> finally decide whether Aeka could beat Ryoko, you know...
>
> (envisions Ryoko unleashing a 9-hit combo, finishing the round with a
> barrage of fireballs a la Akuma from Street Fighter)

Tenchi Universe was declared finished by its writer after the last movie, so
I don't think we'll be seeing any more of it.  As for a TM fighting game,
Aeka and Ryoko can duke it out in a video game, one already exists!  Just
look closely at the video game that Ryoko is playing in Tenchi's room, and
you'll notice that its a Street Fighter clone featuring Ryoko (with energy
blasts) versus Aeka (with a whip)!
Oh, you mean real life...
heh heh

junior