Re: Nice guys lose out?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Nice guys lose out?
date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 20:28:40 -0400
sreogR M divaD wrote:

> Akuinnen:
> >
> > It's a well known fact that nice guys lose out. Why?
> >
> > Players:
> > 1. More exciting
> > 2. "I can change him."
> > 3. Independant
> > 4. Lot's of practice
> >
> > Nice guys:
> > 1. Shy
> > 2. Dependant, hence no need to return affection
> > 3. No Challenge
> > 4. No practice
>
> Number 4, at least, is a pretty common myth.  To quote Woody Allen:  "When
> I'm by myself, I practice a lot."
>
> --
> sregoR .M divaD

In the early days all I hoped was to make a living out of what I did best.
But, since there's no real market for masturbation I had to fall back on my
bass playing abilities.  -  Les Claypool (Primus)

--
replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts

"Bite me, Nerdboy!" - Bun Bun (Sluggy Freelance)

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you." - Carl Jung

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs