Re: The love between TMP and replicant [ was: Take me off the mailing

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tensai <dlhunt@detnet.com>
subject Re: The love between TMP and replicant [ was: Take me off the mailing
date Sun, 30 Jul 2000 02:34:01 -0500
--------------47A1A66136A57D2B244650BB

Juliet Barrera wrote:

> Dearest Replicant,
> I can see that you are just some deep, tortured soul who is completely
> misunderstood by the cruel hard world.

Aren't we all?

> *sigh* I can tell by your caring and carefully crafted response that you
> really do care.

Actually, I don't think he does ^_^

> If you didn't, why would you be writing in the first place?

Look how many other pointless posts he makes, he's almost up there with me...

> How sweet.

I thought so ^_^ (bout what again?)

> I look forward to many more of your profound and sensitive contributions to
> this list...

as long as they don't involve TMP riiiight?

> Lovingly, with many hugs and kisses

*eg* same statement as above...

> Juliet

--------------47A1A66136A57D2B244650BB