Re: The love between TMP and replicant

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <"replicant(NoSpam)"@NorthState.Net>
subject Re: The love between TMP and replicant
date Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:20:43 -0400
Tensai wrote:

> > > It's why we love him...
> > > and why Replicant loves him in..."that special way".
> > > *runs off laughing like a madman*
> >
> > Cool. Is there any fanfic that explores their special love?
> >

> No, But I'd be happyto write one and start the TMPARLA

First off: I am not homophobic. I love all lesbians, but that is another

story all together. I have never seen TMP and do not know if he is
cute enough to make me want to question my heterosexuality, but
I will venture to guess that the answer is no. Something about hairy
asses and man parts is a major turn-off for me. Call it weird I guess.
how important having feeling and movement within your working
body parts is to you. Have a great day. Nooge!

rep wants no part in man-love. I likes my women. The honey from a
woman is the sweetest nectar known to man or god.

--
replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts

"Bite me, Nerdboy!" - Bun Bun (Sluggy Freelance)

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
 but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
                                         -- Albert Einstein

Known on IRC as: replicant, _Nobuyuki_, and Hentai-Ohki.

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs