Re: <ADULT! No KIDDIES!>Re: The love between TMP and replicant [ was:

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <"replicant(NoSpam)"@NorthState.Net>
subject Re: <ADULT! No KIDDIES!>Re: The love between TMP and replicant [ was:
date Sun, 30 Jul 2000 01:07:45 -0400
Kuuta Kutani wrote:

> nik wrote:
>
> > --- replicant <"replicant(NoSpam)"@northstate.net> wrote:
> > > <Starts rummaging through his toy chest for his BDSM
> > > paraphenalia>
> > > "Now pull those shorts and panties down. Bend over and touch
> > > your knees."
>
> > GAH!
> > ALLRIGHT REP! That's one! ONE! Hell, that's FIVE! FIVE!
>
> > the list is as follows:
> > (Kutani, do you have the LIST?)
> > rep: big number + 5
> > nik: 1999
> > Kathleen: 348
>
> of course i still have The List.
> it's been sitting on my desktop for months.
>
> The List is as follows:
> Radhaz:            2
> Kuuta:             9
> Andy:              2
> K'thardin:         9
> Dr. Briefs:        3
> Kathleen-sensei:   348
> Mad Cow:           8
> replicant:         40
> Yu:                6
> TenchiMP:          3
> Alan Z.:           5
> Schobronics:       14
> Ranma:             1
> WinstonSmythe:     3
> Yume:              1
> John Santellano:   4
> TypoDaemon:        2
> Kevin Aw:          1
> Katsuro:          10
> Cav:               2
> Jorge:       -42 1/3
> Luriko-Ysabeth     1 (a shame, too.)
> Nik:            1999 (took one away for the confession)
>
> One more and we'll be forced to hurt you, young man!

Something about these numbers, just looks rigged.

--
replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts

"Bite me, Nerdboy!" - Bun Bun (Sluggy Freelance)

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
 but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
                                         -- Albert Einstein

Known on IRC as: replicant, _Nobuyuki_, and Hentai-Ohki.

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs