Re: <ADULT! No KIDDIES!>Re: The love between TMP and replicant [

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <"replicant(NoSpam)"@NorthState.Net>
subject Re: <ADULT! No KIDDIES!>Re: The love between TMP and replicant [
date Sun, 30 Jul 2000 00:56:58 -0400
nik wrote:

> --- Juliet Barrera <juliet@cavy.com> wrote:
> > Oh my gosh! Replicant, I think I'm falling in love!
> > So much attention, so many compliments!
>
> Yes, he wines ands dines you, then he dumps you, just like he
> did to our old friend Yu, the Pikachu no Fonzie Impersonater.
>
> > Wow! I have never broken someone's bullshitometer before!
>
> I find that hard to belie-
> nik

I never touched Yu. She was pretty young if I remember correctly.
Also, she had an unhealthy fetish for all things pokemon and I will
never dress up like Pikachu for sex ever again. ummm.......strike
that last comment. I gotta go.

--
replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts

"Bite me, Nerdboy!" - Bun Bun (Sluggy Freelance)

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
 but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
                                         -- Albert Einstein

Known on IRC as: replicant, _Nobuyuki_, and Hentai-Ohki.

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs