Re: The love between TMP and replicant [ was: Take me off the

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <"replicant(NoSpam)"@NorthState.Net>
subject Re: The love between TMP and replicant [ was: Take me off the
date Sun, 30 Jul 2000 00:53:51 -0400
nik wrote:

> --- Juliet Barrera <juliet@cavy.com> wrote:
>
> <<Dearest Replicant,
> I can see that you are just some deep, tortured soul who is
> completely
> misunderstood by the cruel hard world. *sigh* I can tell by your
> caring and
> carefully crafted response that you really do care. If you
> didn't, why would
> you be writing in the first place? How sweet.
> I look forward to many more of your profound and sensitive
> contributions to
> this list...
>
> Lovingly, with many hugs and kisses
>
> Juliet>>
> > Oh I'm soooo sorry...I didn't know I said something even a
> > teensy bit wrong!
> > How dare I! Gosh, what a naughty girl I am. Guess I need some
> > discipline.
> >
> > Love and kisses,
> > Juliet
> >
> > > Have you read any of the posts from the past few days?
> > > Sasami is not even in the race. She is a little girl who is
> > > basically Tenchi's little sister. Geez! You people are
> > beginning
> > > to border on my states of hentai depravity.
>
> hmm... whose job was it to make the official ML restraining
> orders?
> nik, happiest little pirate in all of puppetland

cav I think. wait he's gone.....woohoo! anarchy reigns supreme!

--
replicant
Holy Knight of the Knightly Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts

"Bite me, Nerdboy!" - Bun Bun (Sluggy Freelance)

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
 but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
                                         -- Albert Einstein

Known on IRC as: replicant, _Nobuyuki_, and Hentai-Ohki.

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs