Re: <ADULT! No KIDDIES!>Re: The love between TMP and replicant [ was:

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: <ADULT! No KIDDIES!>Re: The love between TMP and replicant [ was:
date Sat, 29 Jul 2000 22:35:40 -0500

Himura Kenshin wrote:
> >*laughs*
> >betcha this gets some nasty comments from TMP or Rep.
> >*nods*  yep.
>
> yes it will because its horribly hypocritical.
>
> The list was this thing that Nik came up with that he
> gave people points based on hentaish coments they
> made. nik was like this huge anti hentai guy.. well
> then one day he acidently sends this Pretty sammy
> hentai lemon thing to the list instead of whoever the
> hell he was sending it to (thats how he got dubed SLHN
> sassami lemon hentai nik) anyway Hypocrite boy lost
> control of the list and Kuuta now keeps it.. and btw
> ive told you over and over to take my name off that
> fucking list. i want no part of such a lie
>
> -TMP

*laughs*
gomen, gomen.
no need for harsh language, tho i was expecting it.  ^_^
heh.  anyway, relax.  i treat it as more of a joke, anyway.
's not nik's anymore.  it's mine.
think of it as... a Hentai Meter, or something.  ^_^

but if you REALLY want, i'll take ya' off.
i won't refuse a request, assuming you ask nicely.

-K.T.Kutani

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited