Re: Photos From AX

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Michael David Lockwood <mikap@engin.umich.edu>
subject Re: Photos From AX
date Mon, 3 Jul 2000 02:42:16 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 2 Jul 2000, Kathleen Faulconer wrote:

> Ok, I made a little web page for you guys to see some of the pictures we
> took at AX. These are the best ones, although since we used the little
> camera to keep from lugging around the big one, they are not great
> photos.
> You will see Buck with Cutie Honey! And yes, he was VERY disappointed
> that her arm hid most of her...er...charms. ;-)
>
> Still, keep in mind that Buck is only 5'7", and this tiny little thing
> is pretty darn perfectly formed even if she is not showing her best
> assets! K'thardin, you would have loved this! ;-)
>
> Go have a look (I know, it's xoom...) and see if you can tell me who the
> ones I don't know are!
> http://members.xoom.com/ryoko888/AX2000.html
>
> And tell me who your favorites are!
> Kath

I agree completely on the Cutey Honey and I also liked the Devil Hunters
as for the ??? with Sailor Jupiter,  it appeared to me to be on of the
girls from Patlabor (at least I hope it was one of the girls)

Mike L.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited