Re: Bad Ebay Seller, FYI

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kathleen Faulconer <rocket98@gte.net>
subject Re: Bad Ebay Seller, FYI
date Sun, 02 Jul 2000 17:53:42 -0700

Dan Hollis wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Jul 2000, Kathleen Faulconer wrote:
> > He will be booted soon, since he has a -2 feedback, but meanwhile he is
> > taking peoples money.
>
> Dont be so sure. It took me 2 months to get a pirate vcd seller booted.
> ebay's apathy is amazing.

Well, sometimes that is true. But, what I was thinking here was that there is
a mechanical process involved as far as feedback goes. If a seller hits a
minus 4, they are booted without anyone being involved. I think this guy will
have that before long even if nothing is done!

Did you go look at this idiot's auctions? Geeesh....
I did send a message off to safeharbor to see if they do anything, so
hopefully these auctions will be closed....before anyone else gets burned.
(pun intended!)
I am going to watch and see, if nothing is done I will send some messages off
to specific ebay personel that I have gathered. They HATE that, and act
really fast! ;-)
Kath

> -Dan

Search field Search string