Re: AX Pioneer Panel

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: AX Pioneer Panel
date Sun, 02 Jul 2000 17:37:12 -0700
At 11:44 AM 7/1/00 -0700, Alan Zabaro wrote:
>Got out a few minutes ago. Meeting was a bust (I saw GenSao, but nobody else
>I recognized; and the area outside the room was no good for people waiting
>around to meet).

On-site registration took a lot longer than last year (I think I waited for
an hour and a half, as opposed to twenty minutes last year), and it was
very difficult to find the room where the Pioneer Panel was, with the
extremely un-detailed map they gave us.  The AX staff wasn't much help,
either... I tried asking them where the room was, but never got a straight
answer from them.  I finally ran into GenSao after walking around, who led
me to the room, so I could catch the ADV Panel.

>* Question about Pretty Samy DVDs: these will be dealt with after the
>   EH boxset is out; no decision yet on how the release will go, but
>   since Mihoshi Special introduces the Pretty Samy concept, Mihoshi
>   Special would be included with the PS OAVs

Hm..  Even so, wouldn't that seem rather odd?

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://www.capcorphq.com/
       Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs