Re: MAILER DAEMON bounces. What the F***?

from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: MAILER DAEMON bounces. What the F***?
date Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:01:23 +0000
On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Dr. Briefs wrote:

> It's not the ML server that ran out of space.  It's the mailbox of one
> of the ML subscribers.. namely, "cloverleif@sailormoon.com" (I think
> that was the address).  I'm pretty sure there are filters (on the ML
> server) setup for this kind of thing, but this one just slipped through
> the cracks.

It had to, since the bounces were delayed several days...

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
     ANT - Animeclub fuer Deutschland: http://www.anime.no.tomodachi.de/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string