Re: Test your Tenchi Movie knowledge!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Test your Tenchi Movie knowledge!
date Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:00:43 +0000
On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, replicant wrote:

> > So Tenchi being raped by his own daughter is less disturbing to you
> > than him being raped by a character you don't like?
> >
> > I suppose I should be glad that I don't understand the ways of the rabid
> > TMIL2-hater...

> To understand my ways, you actually have to have watched the movies in
> question. Mayuka kisses Tenchi and does other suggestive things before
> he is transported to Yuzuha's world. Whoruna actually rapes(makes
> love, supposedly) Tenchi right before the camera. Look at your movies
> again, before you make half-assed assumptions.

Well, I suoopse to understan my ways, you'd actually have to watch the
movies in question without being blinded by hate towards Haruna.
Without hallucinations due to the latter, you'd see that the scene in
TMiL2 is in no way more explicit than the one in MNE.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
        Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.
   A Homepage for Elektra: http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~borgward/
     ANT - Animeclub fuer Deutschland: http://www.anime.no.tomodachi.de/
--------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? ---------------

Search field Search string