Re: MAILER DAEMON bounces. What the F***?

from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: MAILER DAEMON bounces. What the F***?
date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 16:04:51 -0700
On Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:43:45 EDT, SonofWashu@aol.com wrote:
[snip]
>Yet, both, I hear from people all the time,
>are slow films.  So... I don't know, somebody got an answer for me, it'd be
>'preciated.

Yes.

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://www.CapCorpHQ.com/
      Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs