Re: [LONG] Re: Hitoshi Doi and Excel saga?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: [LONG] Re: Hitoshi Doi and Excel saga?
date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 13:57:20 -0700
At 08:50 PM 5/31/00 -0600, you wrote:
>It is done by one of the guys who also worked on Kodocha. And
>it shows.

thats all you really had to say ;P heh that explains a lot

>Excel Saga does not know how to subtly do anything. Here is a quick list
>(off the top
>of my head) of things that get parodied in the first 12 episodes.
>- Aliens (wahahahaahahaha).

i liked the Cowboy Beebop aliens spoof =P

-TMP
"Outsiders are to be excicuted, pray to your god"
"Your the one that better start praying"-some moron threatining kenshin
right before geting his ass kicked/Rurouni Kenshin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs