Re: Test your Tenchi Movie knowledge!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Ken Arromdee <arromdee@rahul.net>
subject Re: Test your Tenchi Movie knowledge!
date Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 1 Jun 2000 SonofWashu@aol.com wrote:
>         The time has come to insert my useless, probably pointless, two
> cents.  At no time is "mind control" involved.  A selective hypnosis, yes,
> but even Tenchi admits he just does not remember things, not that he
> remembers them differently.  Which brings up the question, if you had
> amnesia, would you admit to it, or try and play it off like nothing was wrong
> for the sake of avoiding looking like an idiot?

Even if he just had amnesia, since Haruna forced the amnesia on him and he
wouldn't have had sex with her without it, it's *still* rape.

As for Mayuka,
1) it wasn't rape; nothing beyond kissing and hugging
2) Mayuka is innocent; Yuzuha is the villain here
3) we're not supposed to feel sympathetic for Yuzuha in the same way we're
supposed to feel sympathetic for Haruna

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited