Re: MAILER DAEMON bounces. What the F***?

from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: MAILER DAEMON bounces. What the F***?
date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 10:21:37 -0700
On Thu, 1 Jun 2000 07:10:43 -0700 (PDT), Gregory Himes
<gd_himes@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I just received a whole bunch of messages from
>MAILER-DAEMON, saying a large number of posts were
>undeliverable and that the TMML ran out of disk space.

It's not the ML server that ran out of space.  It's the mailbox of one
of the ML subscribers.. namely, "cloverleif@sailormoon.com" (I think
that was the address).  I'm pretty sure there are filters (on the ML
server) setup for this kind of thing, but this one just slipped through
the cracks.

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://www.CapCorpHQ.com/
      Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs