Re: [LONG] Re: Hitoshi Doi and Excel saga?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Sergey A. Alekseyev" <tenchisa@kawo2.rwth-aachen.de>
subject Re: [LONG] Re: Hitoshi Doi and Excel saga?
date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 17:59:06 +0200
Tenchiken wrote:

> Excel Saga is _awesome_. It took 10 odd years before something
> passed A-Ko as the greatest spoof anime, but it definitly leaves
> A-Ko in the dust.

[snipped]

> Suffice it to say that it is my new favorite wacky anime.

Okay, you got me hooked. Slapstick comedies (A-Ko, Dragon
Half etc) have been among my favourites for a long time, and
from what you've described Excel Saga looks very interesting.
Where can I find it? I've searched the main distributors without
any results, seemingly it isn't even available as an import.
Do you know of any fansub site that has it?

Sergey Alekseyev

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited