Re: Hitoshi Doi and Excel saga?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, jcbuenrostro@csupomona.edu, kng@csupomona.edu
from "Iron QQQ (Andy)" <ironqqq@junglejungle.com>
subject Re: Hitoshi Doi and Excel saga?
date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 02:03:31 -0700
At 04:00 PM 5/31/00 -0700, you wrote:
>hrmm..
>http://www.fiction.org/www/ddp/
>
>ok, what the hell is Excel saga? this page claims Hitoshi Doi (our hitoshi
>doi?) says that one of the eppisodes is the funniest thing hes ever seen.
>Whatever the hell the download i got was made no sense.. some dog singing
>with salt being poured on him? and the main picture has a chick eating a
>banana.. WTF is this? =P

Excel Saga is short for, "Pointless Experimental Animation:  Excel Saga"..

One of our club members is subtitling it... It's about some two girls, one
called Excel the other called.. I don;t know.. and they are on some quest
for Ilparetsu to make the world a better place.. and what do they do?  they
bend and take advanatage of all the rules of animation...it's like a
parody.... it's wacky.. the opening credits are great.... you'll either
like it or hate.  it's one of those too slapstick or just right kind of
things... but it's wacky.

The main character died in the first 5 minutes of the first episode.. and
well, you can't have a main character die, so they restarted the series....

it's a crowd favorite in our club.. a few of the members are collecting the
DVD's...

.....................ironqqq@junglejungle.com

............Invincible men of culinary skills
http://www.csupomona.edu/~amsze/www/ironchef/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited