Re: Hitoshi Doi and Excel saga?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject Re: Hitoshi Doi and Excel saga?
date Wed, 31 May 2000 16:44:59 -0700
I remember talking to Kaicho about Excel Saga:

I can't help laughing at the ending song of this anime.
The title is "Shokusu no ne (You eat me)", performed by Menchi
in dog language.

The following is the translation from dog language to English.
"I was aware of the reason why you got closer to me that day"
"You like me all the better for my soft flesh."
"How am I seen to your eyes, enduring deep starvation."
"If you eat me, do at once. before my flesh goes bad"

Menchi is so pitiful but it's still funny (^_^;
( By the way, Menchi means "mince")

--
Radhaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?