Re: Japanese DVD with Mihoshi/Sound File

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Schobronics" <schobronics@gmx.net>
subject Re: Japanese DVD with Mihoshi/Sound File
date Wed, 3 May 2000 07:32:59 +0200
RSumm51036@aol.comwrote:

> In a message dated 5/2/00 4:47:50 PM, radhaz@redshift.com writes:
>
> ::profuse swearing:: Are you telling me that if I wanted to order a
> DVD that has the Mihoshi Special on it, I won't be able to watch it
> because the players made in North America cannot read those made in
> Japan? This seriously irks me and makes me depressed beyond means
> since it isn't available in America ::more profuse swearing::

Now you know how we feel in europe, we get nearly all our anime DVDs from
the states. Thank god for region free players and drives.
There is no law to back up the damn region code (on the contrary...) so
crack your players as if there is no tomorrow and laugh at the DVD
consortium freaks...

Ja
Schobronics
--
http://privat.schlund.de/schobronics/        schobronics@gmx.net
Member of ANT & #SAS# - Founding member of Animexx - DFFML admin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs