Re: Urusei Yatsura DVD

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Damien" <damien_searight@msn.com>
subject Re: Urusei Yatsura DVD
date Tue, 2 May 2000 18:32:42 -0400
----- Original Message -----
To: <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 5:20 PM
Subject: OT: Urusei Yatsura DVD

> Does anyone know what the deal with the first DVD set is? Will
> it  go retail, or do you have to  have a pre-order to get it? I
> will be quite pissed if I miss out on it.
> nik

Robert Woodhead has said that the DVD's will be sold individually to
retail outlets nine to ten months after the release of the box sets. If
you want the first box set for volumes 1 to 5, you're too late, but you
might try calling AnimEigo directly. You *may* be able to work something
out.

Damien
who has already ordered all of UY, Macross, and hopefully YUA.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs