Re: Input needed. ^_^

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Katsuro" <katsuro@planetjurai.com>
subject Re: Input needed. ^_^
date 1 May 2000 05:47:35 -0000
On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 06:29:24 EDT Ranma3434@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 04/27/2000 3:34:51 AM Eastern

>Maybe but I was thinking along the line that Tenchi would be enraged the most
>considering that innocnce like children were killed.  I mean we've all seen
>Ryoko go berserk ,but this would be a side of Tenchi not yet shown.  And with
>the power at his command imagine the damage he could do.

OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!

I like I like!

Idea, Tenchi standing in space, facing the might of the jurai fleet, his anger over
the destruction of the earth city burning, fueled by his hate, the Light Hawk Wings
spread in front of him, split into 6 and turn black, as does the Light Hawk Wings
Outfit(TM). Ryoko, Aeka, and Sasami look on in fear, while dark figures in another
place watch. "It has begun..."

"... and the wings of light and hope shall become the wings of destruction..."
- Ancient Jurain Text

                   Katsuro
               Space Pirate And
   Proud Member of the Ryoko Forever Fan Club

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs