Re: Graphic Images Cards?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject Re: Graphic Images Cards?
date Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:21:42 -0700
Private email? I think this is valid information for the list. (^^)
Negative:
I ordered the Burn-Up W LD (for $6.00)  and the Tenchi Muyo! Gift card set.
The disc arrived, the card set was back ordered.
The disc had audio and video noise. Sent it back. It is now out of
stock, and I have a credit for six bucks with RightStuff.
Positive:
I had bought the Tenchi Universe LD set a couple of years ago, but I got
two Aeka cards. I emailed RightStuff about my problem, and they sent me
a card at no charge. (Actually, they sent me an OVA VHS card at first,
which completed a set for me! Then they sent the proper Universe card.)
On the whole, I'd say they're a bit flakey. But they do have a
redesigned site! And they send me great catalogs in the mail.

<kiritoru of Kim's stuff?>

--
Radhaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?