Re: Graphic Images Cards?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Graphic Images Cards?
date Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:55:42 -0700 (PDT)
--- Kim Justice <kj@filmhouse.com> wrote:
> A couple of days ago at a local CVS/Pharmacy, I
> noticed a display of TM
> collector cards at the checkout counter. They're
> made my Graphic Images.
> They bear the Japanese language logo from the OAV
> series in black on a
> white background. There are seven cards per pack,
> and -- in keeping with
> the logo -- all the images seem to be from OAV
> episodes 1 through 13. I
> don't rember seeing any discussion of these cards
> here, so it surprised me
> to find them.
>
> Has anyone else seen these? I wonder if this is
> supposed to be a tie-in
> with the OAV's running on CN?
> kj
>
> --
> Kim Justice
> kj@filmhouse.com
> http://www.mp3.com/kimjustice
> Give me back my evil heart so I can see you as you
> aren't.
>    -- John Linnell

They are the American licensed released (according to
RightStuf).  I have had them on order for the last 4
weeks, but have yet to see them.  This is unusual, as
they have been constantly showing up on ebay for the
last three weeks.

Anybody here had past relations through RightStuf?
They've been very flaky with these items and I'm kind
of curious if this is unusual for them.  (Post
privately on this part, thanks).

Gregory Himes

Search field Search string

archive list