Re: 3rd ova series...

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from nik <light_hawk_sword@yahoo.com>
subject Re: 3rd ova series...
date Sat, 1 Apr 2000 14:27:34 -0800 (PST)
--- "Joshua R. Prismon" <josh@xor.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 05:31:06PM -0800, Dan Hollis wrote:
> > I have some preliminary information about a possible 3rd
> tenchi ova
> > series in the works. Apparently, no director has been chosen
> yet.
> >
> > More info to follow as I get it...
> >
> > -Dan
> >

> Ok. I got some details from some "insiders" ^.^
>

> There is indeed a new OVA style series in works... That
> is the good news.  It also will be cell-less like most
> of AIC's new series (much cheaper). What still confuses
> me is that it does not look like Pioneer is going to be
> doing the new series.
>
> I am going to try to track down Mr. Hayashi later for
> more details.

that sounds scary. One of the biggest gripes most people had
with Tenchi Forever was the cell count. I am not familiar with
the cell-less style, how does it look? And WHY wouldn't PIONEER
be doing it? I mean, PIONEER is the scum of the Earth and has
been a leech on the neck of the series for a while, but why
would they change? What company will handle it then? Hope ADV
doesn't get it.
nik

Search field Search string

archive list