Re: 3rd ova series...

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Joshua R. Prismon" <josh@xor.com>
subject Re: 3rd ova series...
date Sat, 1 Apr 2000 14:33:30 -0500
On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 05:31:06PM -0800, Dan Hollis wrote:
> I have some preliminary information about a possible 3rd tenchi ova
> series in the works. Apparently, no director has been chosen yet.
>
> More info to follow as I get it...
>
> -Dan

Ok. I got some details from some "insiders" ^.^

There is indeed a new OVA style series in works... That
is the good news.  It also will be cell-less like most
of AIC's new series (much cheaper). What still confuses
me is that it does not look like Pioneer is going to be
doing the new series.

I am going to try to track down Mr. Hayashi later for
more details.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited