Re: 3rd ova series...

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from nik <light_hawk_sword@yahoo.com>
subject Re: 3rd ova series...
date Sat, 1 Apr 2000 08:33:36 -0800 (PST)
--- Ranma3434@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 04/01/2000 3:33:02 AM Eastern Standard
> Time,
> TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com writes:
>
> << i've heard this so many times that my hopes arent up at
> all. >>
>
> I agree.  I've heard this so many times and been excited
> everytime.  Yet,
> everytime its turned out to be nothing.  So, i'll wait until I
> see some fully
> conclusive proof before I get excited this time.

Yes, I will wait as well... for CONCLUSIVE proof that they
aren't doing anything at this moment^_^
I don't trust that "word of mouth"  CLAIMING they haven't chosen
anyone to start on the series or even begin planning it, I want
PROOF damnit!!!
nik
If they don't finish the story lines brought up in the first two
OVA, this is what the story will be like:
New girl arrives at the house. New girl hits on Tenchi. Other
girls get pissed. Nudity. Peeping (Nobuyuki?). New girl seems
"strange". New girl turns out to be a Juraian or something. New
girl has "dark secret". More nudity and peeping. New girl turns
evil. Tenchi takes out new girl with LHW's. Tenchi STILL doesn't
decide if he wants to be with one of the girls. Little more
peeping. The end.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited