Re: 3rd ova series...

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from nik <light_hawk_sword@yahoo.com>
subject Re: 3rd ova series...
date Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:34:57 -0800 (PST)
--- Tenchiken <tenchiken@narf.com> wrote:
> All right....!
>
> This probibly answers the qustion of what Mr. Kajishima
> has been up to since Dual ended!
>
> /me is extremly happy.

I am still skeptical. I have heard for a while that a director
is being sought after...

As for what Kajishima has been doing:
Watching LOLITA, HAMLET, DELIVERANCE,and all the other
incestual/perverted movies he can get his hands on. I hope that
Hasegawa writes the next OVA. I have problems with Kuroda. He
tends to forget who Tenchi is:) I think he gives  Ayeka and
Mihoshi the shaft on characterization as well. I would like to
see Hasegawa or Kajishima and Hayashi write the next OVA.
Still want Negishi to direct... too bad he won't since it isnt
UNIVERSE.
nik

Search field Search string

archive list