Re: shoot me

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from nik <light_hawk_sword@yahoo.com>
subject Re: shoot me
date Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:23:49 -0800 (PST)
--- Tenchi MP <TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com> wrote:
> At 02:14 PM 3/31/00 EST, you wrote:
> >In a message dated 03/30/2000 11:07:50 PM Eastern Standard
> Time,
> >TenchiMP@gate1.tomatoweb.com writes:
> >
> ><< i heard on MTV earlier that N'syncs new album sold more
> albums in one week
> > than any release in history. >>
> >
> >Their music isn't good.  It's just catchy.  Yet, most of
> their power is
> >fueled by those fanatic pre-teen girls.
>
> thank you Mr. stator of the obvious ;P heh sorry if that
> sounded mean but i
> think everyone already knows this and its the main reason i
> was so pissed
> off. A group of prety boys with no tallent outsold every real
> musician on
> the planet...
>
> -TMP

oh, c'mon TMP! Ya gotta love them! Why don't we all get together
and pop their newest CD in the boom box, put on our DR. Pepper
lip gloss and watch TITANIC! Afterwards we can braid each others
hair and tell ghost stories!
nik

Search field Search string

archive list