Re: Tao of Tenchi Muyo 22: The Enigma of "Jurai Blood."

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from nik <light_hawk_sword@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Tao of Tenchi Muyo 22: The Enigma of "Jurai Blood."
date Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:18:08 -0800 (PST)
--- Schobronics <schobronics@gmx.net> wrote:

> Nope, Funaho has some. Very little but it's there.

K. I thought I had heard she had just a bit from somewhere. As
for Seto, I thought she was one of the first Juraians, is this
"unknown" as her type of species which would be other than
Juraian, or "unknown" as in we do not know her origin?

> Funaho is almost 100% human.

What is her JUrai lineage? Was it her great-grandmother?

> Azusa's father is non juraian.

GP. Was his father a different species all together, or just not
a  part of the Royal Family?

> Yosho is 75% non juraian

Factoring in Funaho, probably 74.37625% :)

> Maybe because the mix of human and juraian blood is the new
> power race
> Tsunami hopes to create?

I tend to agree with this idea. Like the TV series monolgue of
Yosho's "you are the spirit of both Earth and Jurai"... how
corny. I wonder why this is so. If the Jurai were but a pirate
guild before Tsunami formed them into a Royal Family, why would
this be so? Heh. Perhaps it is the JURAI who have the LEAST
amount of control over the Trees in the universe and simply
don't want anyone to know about it:)
What "advantages" are you talking about? Hogher generations of
Trees?

> > their inbreeding technology is lightyears beyond ours! Why,
> they
> > have thought of combinations we couldn't even imagine!
>
> Yeah, just look at all the colours of their hair/eyes. It
> takes quite some
> effort to create blue/pink... ^_^
> Or Mihoshi... ^_^

eeeeeew! Kutani? Kutani? You still watching over the LIST? That
needs a point!

> > >there is no evidence that the Jurai are actually
> > >inbreeding,
> >
> > "You may find it strange to marry one's brother, but on
> Jurai it
> > is not." - Ayeka. This would seem to indicate otherwise.
> Perhaps
> > you mean only the Royal Family?
>
> There it is too, Yosho was supposed to marry his half sister.
> Inbreeding
> seems quite common in the galaxy if you consider the royals
> and Mihoshi's
> family, maybe earth is the exception.

I agree Peter. Think you messed that one up.
nik

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited